Don't Get A Job Make A Job
Regular price £12.99
- This gem of a book is a super useful and pragmatic guide to transitioning from studying a creative subject to pursuing it as a career.
- It helps to identify what you want from a design career and formulate a suitable strategy to achieve that.
- Delivers inspirational advice on getting exposure, presenting in interviews and developing one’s practice from a very realistic point of view.
- Uses examples and case studies from a range of disciplines to show how to transition from student to professional and the initial crucial phases of a design career.
- A brilliantly practical gift for someone studying a creative subject.
W14.6cm D1.3cm H20.3cm